11.26.2012

OOTD: Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello dears, how are you all? I hope you all are well and had a Happy Thanksgiving. The food was delicious. Since it was a holiday, I dressed up a bit so I have a OOTD Thanksgiving post for you all!

Jacket: Forever21
Skirt: Forever21
Blouse: Forever21
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Estate sale

I really like this necklace, I recently bought it for $3.
It's kind of heavy so I wonder if I got a good deal.
I'm glad I have a black one now, the rest I have are peach, white or ivory.


 
This has to be one of my favorite outfits, so I will definitely wear it again.
Thanks for reading!
 
Ivy

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit ... love the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm amazed that you got all of those pretty things from Forever21!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful style and wonderful blog!
    Following:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you found those all in Forever 21.
    I am quite jealous haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blouse is wonderful and so are you!

    ReplyDelete